Thursday, September 3, 2020

~What Happened to Love?~

 Hey there,  and yes, I have been missing for a long time. I needed a break from SL and blogging. I did come back to build a sim for a friend and help her out with it. It is a combat sim called "Lockdown" and it uses the XCRS Meter.  Overall it has been fun  but at times, a little overwhelming.  

For me, I feel SL has changed a great deal, there seems to be so much upset and drama, with a handful of people who seem to thrive in their negativity, and causing upset for others. They are unable to look at themselves and acknowledge their destructive behavior and take responsibility for it.  Thus the title of this post, "what happened to love"? If you know, want to prove me wrong, or you just want to send me some positive vibes, come say "hi" and visit me in Lockdown!  


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Strong Face
Skin: .N X GENUS PROJECT - Sora Skin (NEUTRAL ROSE)
Hair: DOUX - Mineko hairstyle 
Glasses: - TRIGGERED - Warrior Glasses @LEVEL
Necklace: #MG - Secret - Jewelry SET @LEVEL
Tank Top: Kaithleen's Undershirt Top - White
Jeans: RIOT / Greer Crop Jeans - Blue17
Fanny Pack: [P.U] Fanny Pack Fetish BLACK