Saturday, August 26, 2017

What About Us

Summer is slowly winding down and it has been nothing less than tumultuous here in the States, kind of depressing really. Not sure how we will survive these dark times but I do try to keep faith in our basic humanity and resilience.  I decided to put up this post with only one item from the Kawaii Project.  Sometimes keeping up with all the events can be exhausting and I needed a break right now. Lori Stanton from Corvus is back on the grid from a long break, welcome back Lori! She is working on some new items and I wanted to blog her new Klara sweater. I hope you enjoy the post and for all of you heading back to school or back to work from your summer holidays, I wish you much love and lots of peace! 


Lipstick: :: MOMOCHUU :: Sakura LIPS [CATWA] @Kawaii Project
Hair: little bones. Naomi - The Blondie 
Sweater: Corvus : Black Klara Sweater, other colors & prints available
(Sizes for: Maitreya, Belleza, Ebody, Slink, TMP, Tonic bodies, SL System)