Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Right Now

I found some time to take a picture and put up this new post. Yesterday I got the chance to finally check out the Fetish Fair and browse the many stores there. I decided to buy a few items and I have some of them featured in this post (see below for details).  I also gave the Pocket Gacha HUD a try and I really like the idea but there are not many stores yet.  I think in the future they will certainly add more and I look forward to it.  In this post I am wearing a Pocket Gacha prize by #Adored, Melika Lips, Prize #4 Lipstick, it is so pretty!  ♥ Sending everyone love and peace ♥ 


Hair: Opale . Ophelie Hair [Essential]@Fetish Fair 
Lipstick:  #Adored Melika Lips #4 Bahama Mama Kiss {omega}-Pocket Gacha
Top: *HolliPocket* Squishy Bralet-(CREAM) Maitreya@Fetish Fair 
Bottoms: [I<3F] - Slip [03] @Fetish Fair 
Choker: Noodles - Ballet Choker Black
Necklace: Kibitz - Love necklaces - gold
Dog: JIAN Cheeky Chihuahuas Black Held