Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pin-Up

Hi everyone :-), so I decided to get to work and prepare some new releases for the Anniversary of #Hashtag that opens on July 15 and runs til the 30th (see post and ads below).  Appliers for most mesh body parts are included but if you need one that is not included I can try to help you (not all mesh creators provide a designer kit).  For my "Pin-Up" post I included an awesome hairstyle I picked-up at the 2017 Hair Fair Event by .:CHEVEUX:. it is so cute and I love it.  My top is by  :Valentine, :V.e.  and it is available at Fameshed and is offered in most mesh body sizes and also comes in various textures, all adorable. My little hot shorts by BUENO can be picked-up at Uber and also come in various denim shades and mesh body sizes. They are teeny-weeny and definitely for those who want to be a little more "cheeky" in the aft! Happy shopping and I will update the LM links  for #Hashtag soon. 


Skin: *.:Shake:.* Genesee Warm New Release for Hashtag July 15
~Catwa, Omega, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, G.Inc Appliers~
Hair: .:CHEVEUX:.M113 Hair @Hair Fair
Tattoo: *Shake:.* Girl Power Tattoo New Release for Hashtag July 15
Lipstick: *.:Shake:.* Girl Talk Lipsticks New Release for Hashtag July 15
~Catwa & Omega Appliers~
Top: :V.e. Ariel Blouse Red Dots @Fameshed
Shorts: BUENO-Denim Cut Shorts-Indigo @Uber