Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Another Life

Is SL really another life or is it just a game?  I don't know but there are many who have found love, friendships, careers, personal creativity, role play and freedom from their less than perfect RL's.  For me, I have made some great friends and I have also been enjoying the creative side of SL.  With that said, today's post was inspired by the The Kawaii Project.  I adore the super cute and original items this event has and this round did not disappoint.  I always try to find one item to purchase at events and then present it on my blog. This time it was this awesome mini sexy dress and harness outfit from Moon Elixir. The dress and harness come in various colors and can be purchased separately. The Harness can be worn with the collar or alone and it also has a texture HUD to change the metal stars and hardware. I hope you get some time to check out the event before it ends and if not then maybe catch the next one!  


Skin: PUMEC - #6 - January - Catwa Skin Applier @The Chapter Four
Hair: *Besom Hair#18~Jenny *Blondes* @The Arcade
Dress: Moon Elixir - Astral - Dress - Onyx @The Kawaii Project
Harness: Moon Elixir - Astral - Harness - Onyx @The Kawaii Project