Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Standing Still

This past weekend .: fiore :. released the new Alura Bento Mesh Head and of course I had to run  to the store and buy it! It took me a little while to get use to the HUD and all the features but once I finished playing with the settings and editing the head just right, I can say I really love it!  I also took some time shopping at the Enchantment event, which has a Rapunzel theme this round and I bought this fun hair "Entangled" by Mello. and this lovely dress "Rapunzel" by Kaithleen. It is a fun event with a lovely layout and design, and not to mention some very creative items! 


Skin: .: fiore :. Zandra Skin Applier - SPF25
Mesh Head: .: fiore :. Alura Bento Mesh Head
Hair: Mello. Entangled - Blondies @Enchantment 
Dress: Kaithleen's  Rapunzel Dress - Nude @Enchantment