Thursday, May 11, 2017

Reluctant

It is almost the end of the week (YAY!) and I have been bopping around the grid to various events. I really enjoyed the THE SECRET HIDEOUT and picked up a few things there (see listing below for items).  Hairology opened the other day for a new round and of course I had to buy a new hairdo by Pink-Hustler ↓ (see below) ↓. I wish I could change my hair color and style in RL like I do in SL LOL 😄!  Well.... A very happy TGIF everyone and have a great weekend of SL shopping!


Skin: {SP!}Camryn - Femboy & Female @THE SECRET HIDEOUT
*Omega appliers for Catwa & Maitreya*
Hair: *PH* Pink-Hustler 8174 -blond @Hairology
Eyes: {SP!} Powder eyes Catwa Applier @THE SECRET HIDEOUT
Jacket: Mimikri - Alba Fur Jacket  black
Bodysuit: Stories&Co. by Flowey / Sue Bodysuit - Black [Maitreya]
Necklace: Kibitz - Love necklaces - gold @THE SECRET HIDEOUT