Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Perfect Storm

I decided to take a peek around the grid yesterday and popped into Tres Chic and found this cute hair by Sintiklia and top by Elegance Boutique. The hair is Bento rigged and has several bang attachments, I love it when hair designers give us multiple styling options for a hairdo!  The top has a texture change HUD to change the color of the bow and there are matching shorts that you can purchase separately with the same option.  My skin is by Glam affair, Ellen and is available at Epiphany.  The neck tattoo I am wearing is by Pouquoipas, Maorie Neck and is available at BodyFY.


Hair: Sintiklia Zoella Hair, Blondes @ Tres Chic
(Bow not included this was my add-on)
Skin: Glam affair, Ellen @Epiphany
Tattoo: Pouquoipas, Maorie Neck @ BodyFY
Earrings: ^^Swallow^^ Eros Earrings