Wednesday, February 15, 2017

*Curtains*

I have been away from SL for a bit but popped in to do some catching up and check out Collabor88.  There is always something great to find at this event and you can't beat the prices.  I decided to pick-up this cool little skirt and leg sleeves by Vinyl, these shoes by Bleich and this hair by  Lamb.  
I can't believe February is already halfway over but I am not complaining because I cannot wait until spring!  Anyway, happy shopping and see you soon!

Hair: Lamb. Jeanne - Variety Pack @Collabor88
Top & Panty: Foxes - Chloe crop top & Panties - Black
Skirt: Vinyl - Troy Skirt Pak Black @Collabor88
Leg SLeeves: Vinyl - Maya Leg Sleeves Black @Collabor88
Shoes: Bleich - Mesh Dorothy - Black @Collabor88


Also a new Release for Hasthag# February round!