Saturday, September 17, 2016

Wake Up!

I was finally able to drop in on Kustom9 and peek around at all the wonderful items that were available.  I picked up a few things but took my chance on the Violent Seduction - Lilith Gacha machine and I lucked out, winning the Rare Black Dress and the rest of the black outfit items (YAY)! Gawd I love Gacha, really it is bad how hooked I can get, LOL.  Anyway, I think this outfit is so cute and sexy all at the same time.  Wanted to show my partner the new look and treat him like the bad boy he is but he was to sleepy to notice, Grrrrr  >.<  


Skin: *.:Shake:.* Saji Skin Latte On Catwa Head "Amelie"
~Appliers Included for Most Mesh Body Parts~
~Brow & No Brow Option~
~3 Eyeliner Options~
Tattoo: [PU] Enola tattoo @The Black Dot Project
Outfit on Elph: Violent Seduction - Lilith Gacha Complete Outfit @Kustom9
~Outfit bits and pieces are~
(Colors are Black, Pink, Red & White)
-Violent Seduction - Lilith Headband
-Violent Seduction - Lilith Gloves
-Violent Seduction - Lilith Boots
-Violent Seduction - Lilith Dress RARE
Nose Chain: .random.Matter. - Chain Nose Chain - Gold/Silver