Monday, September 19, 2016

Night Life

OK, so I am a bit yappy and posting a stream of blog pics these past few days but I can't help it. I am getting lots of inspiration from all the great creators on SL!  I have to say that We <3 RP is one of my favorite events (I have many, hehehe).  There are always so many items that I want to buy and find it hard to narrow it down to a few and not blow the bank LOL.  I found myself drawn to this little blue dress by Apple May Designs.  The textures are very rich and design is soooo cute. Also included but not shown, are a pair of cute leather black  panties ^^ . I am a big fan of Yum Yum  hair, shown in picture, the styles are always sweet and soft, and the colors are lovely.  The mesh head I have on is Catwa-Aisha. I love Catwa heads not only for the quality and diversity of her heads but also because I think she is one of the great designers that are inclusive of all other creators out there!  Catwa Clip provides creator kits for everyone, so that little stores like mine can partake in the creative world that is SL, she gets it!  Thank you Catwa Clip your generosity is appreciated and respected :-) 


Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Amaya" Mixedtype
Head: CATWA HEAD Aisha
Hair: Yum Yum Hair *barberyumyum*77
Dress: Apple May Designs - Color me Leather - Deep Sea @We <3 RP
~Sizes for Maitreya, Slink Phy & HG, Belleza: Freya & Isis~
Long Necklace: Noodles - Memoir Locket Gold
Bitch Necklace: ANE Bitch Necklace Mesh
Rings: BLACK HAUS - Boho Rings Gold